The Singapore Budget 2020 outlines the country’s budget allocation with Singapore’s current and future needs in mind. This article summarises the highlights of the Singapore Budget concerning businesses.
1. $800 million support for COVID-19
2. Stabilisation and Support package of $4 billion
3. GST to remain at 7% for 2021
4. $8.3 billion to enable transformation and growth efforts
5. Supporting lifelong learning with SkillsFuture Enhancements
* Summarised from Singsaver https://www.singsaver.com.sg/blog/singapore-budget-2020-key-highlights
More information on the Singapore Budget 2020: https://blog.seedly.sg/singapore-budget-2020-summary/